19.2.16

Camel and white

Coat & Poncho - H&M / Suede skirt - O.I.S / Shoes - Asos
Hey guys! This is what I'm wearing today.
I'm about to head out for lunch and then run some errands before I go out of town for the
weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday. The weather here is so unpredictable, so I might have
to put on some stockings with this look, since I don't wanna freeze out there! I love finding
new outfit possibilities from my closet like this poncho and suede skirt which I hadn't thought 
about wearing together before and you guys know how I love a matchy outfit, so when I
noticed that they were the same color I knew I had to pair them up! I chose this white
coat because I think it really emphasizes the other colors in this look. Anyway,
 hope you guys have an amazing weekend!!

xo Sylvie

2 comments:

  1. I love this look. Coat is amazing.
    http://ladycrazyloop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment