10.2.16

Big coat

Vintage coat / Shirt - Monki / Purse - Mango / Jeans - Weekday / Shoes - Asos
Hey guys! I'm in my favorite vintage coat again.
I love big coats like this that kinda look like a bathrobe. There's something so cool
and effortless about them! Usually when I shop for coats I try to get the biggest size I can find
because I'm always going for this kind of look, which I personally think looks way better
than a tight and short coat. Since it's still winter and it's a must to wear a warm coat,
most of my outfit is usually hidden so I think it's good to wear some cool
shoes that make the outfit look a little more special!

xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. Hey this is great vintage coat, it is really great.

    African Wax Print, African George Fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love big coats too and this one is amazing! ^^

    Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool look! Amazing coat!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment