18.1.16

Monday blues

Bomber jacket (similar) / Shirt - Monki / Jeans - Weekday / Boots - Nelly
 This is what I'm wearing today on this snowy day.
I finally got a blue striped shirt! I've been looking for the perfect one for a while now
and I couldn't find one that was long enough like this one and I didn't want one that was short
and tight because it would look kinda too serious. I love how versatile this shirt is and how
I can pretty much wear it in any style, like this casual look that I was going for here in
these blue tones. Monday's for me are usually always busy so I like to keep it a little
simple but still have a bit of a work vibe with my look but I think the
bomber jacket makes this look a little more relaxed.
xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. Tosi kiva asu! Toi bomber on ihan täydellinen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I JUST bought a blue striped shirt on major sale from H&M for $5 and it's my new fave piece! It's super versatile and extremely comfortable. I love how you styled it with the cropped pants and bomber jacket.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG What I Keep In My Car

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's really cool! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. You look great! Love all the pieces together x

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that blue striped shirt! looks casual and comfy :)

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment