16.1.16

Dark brown

Vintage coat / Sweater - H&M / Pants - Lindex / Heels - Nelly
Hey guys! This is today's outfit.
As you guys have probably noticed, I love wearing long coats.
This one's my new favorite! I got it from a vintage store a while ago and
I've been wearing it quite a lot. I'm surprised about how many things looks good
with this coat. I used to always kinda avoid brown clothes because I always thought
brown wouldn't look good with any other colors so it would be a bit difficult to style.
But I think this dark brown is just perfect because it goes well with a lot of other
colors without making it look like there's too many things going one at once.
 Hope you guys are having a good weekend!
xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. You're a stunner!! I love your look from head to foot! Simply brilliant and extra cool! Very bold girl you're also very experienced not to slide on the frozen asphalt because of your stilettos! ;)
    As soon as this look will be on LB my daily heart will be yours! I'd be happy if you answered me there too though!

    xoxoxox

    Mila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mila! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous coat! Love the look!
    xx
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I found vintage coats that fit that well. Lucky you!

    / O.R.R. - Life & Style Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's kinda hard to find a good vintage coat but sometimes you get lucky! :)

      Delete
  4. OMG this outfit is amazing!! Saved & Pinned

    Kisses from www.poshnessary.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment