1.1.16

Favorite 2015 looks

Hey guys! I went through all my looks from 2015 and chose my favorite 10 outfits.
It was hard to chose from all of them since there were so many and I still like most of them,
but I think these ones are the ones that stood out the most! These aren't in any special order
but I think if I had to pick a favorite from all of these I'd pick the third look with the
green trench coat and the hat! I hope you guys had a great new year and I'll
post my new year outfit soon! :)
xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. First of all I wanna wish you a Happy New Year 2016 full of satisfactions and success!!!
    Then I played the game and chose my favourite outfit among your favourite ten....and the winner is....number 10, the full black look, effortlessly chic and trendy: shirt, skinnies and sandals, absolutely perfect!

    Best wishes again to all your family and to you!
    xoxox
    Mila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) Good choice! The all black one is my second favorite.

      Delete
  2. Love your style and have a great New Years!!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Ditto Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you had a great New Year's too! :)

      Delete
  3. Obsessed with the white denim skirt!! I agree that it can be very difficult to pick your FAVORITE look from the year. However, it's so great how you've mixed up your look and have so many options to choose from :)

    Check out my newest post about my favorite looks from 2015: http://telavivcouture.blogspot.com/

    Cheers!
    Tali

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment