13.12.15

Sunday

Faux fur coat - Asos / Shirt - Monki / Jeans - Weekday / Heels - Asos
This is today's look in my favorite faux fur coat.
This week has gone by so fast but I managed to find some new boots online
for winter and I can't wait for them to arrive next week! I was keeping it casual today
with my favorite kind of monochrome combo. I feel like this coat itself makes a big 
statement so I thought I'd keep everything else kinda simple so it's not too much going
on at once. A coat like this really helps in this rainy weather we have at the moment.
 Hope you guys had a good weekend!:)

xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. Your faux fur jacket is stunning! And lovely is the combo of furry white coat with the skinny black jeggings, really very fashionable and perfect for the season!

    xoxox
    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty fur coat !
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment