21.12.15

Navy blue

Sweater - Monki / Belt - Topshop / Dress - H&M / Boots - Missguided
Hey guys! This is what I wore to a Christmas party I went to this weekend.
It wasn't a fancy party so I wanted to keep it casual and I decided to wear this sweater
on top of a spaghetti strap dress and added a printed belt to add some detail. I can't 
believe how close Christmas is and I haven't even started my gift shopping yet! I'm 
planning on spending the whole day tomorrow looking for presents before
I go out of town to spend Christmas with my family.
Hope you guys have a good week!

xo Sylvie

8 comments:

  1. Wau aivan ihana asu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every detail of your outfits ! I love the color ! so relaxing !
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it about navy to always be so classy?!

    x Sophia

    Founder | Blog and The City
    Personal Blog | Tao of Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's such a classy color! :)

      Delete
  4. Navy blue is the perfect shade when you're looking to keep things casual yet elegant. The belted sweater is extremely flattering and is a great way to spice things up! I also adore how you put a sweater on top of a dress, making this look like two separate pieces. Great way to take something you may consider "everyday" and change things up a bit :) Love!!

    Check out my blog for some more fashion inspiration: http://www.telavivcouture.blogspot.com/

    Cheers!
    Tali

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment