27.12.15

Christmas

Vintage coat / Watch - Skagen / Top and skirt - H&M / Heels - Public Desire
Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas.. I definitely did! :)
This is what I wore to our Christmas party. Even though we celebrate it
at home and it's mostly just family, we all like to dress up so this was my outfit.
I was wearing all white and camel. Since both the top and the skirt were white, I wanted
to make it more interesting by choosing items with different textures so it gives
the look more detail. I'm still obsessed with this knit skirt, even though I wasn't so sure
about wearing it to the party because I think it's kinda casual but I ended up wearing
it anyway because I think the top and the heels compliment it very wellMy 
alternative was white tailored pants from Mango but I think I made
the right choice with the skirt!
xo Sylvie

12 comments:

  1. I think you made the right choice with the skirt too :) The two textures work really well together and the strappy heels are fire! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is on my list now, it looks perfect for both school/party time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow honestly, this is the perfect look. I love how you kept the colors minimal with a nice Winter white and camel. They compliment each other very well. I also like that you added some texture to your look with the ribbed skirt. It all looks so chic on you. You killed this outfit. Looking forward to your next post love :)
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Sylvie, first of all I want to wish you (in delay,sorry...) a fantastic Christmas in which all your dreams become true at once!! And hope that all of this has really happened!!
    Then, the full white outfit, the top, the skirt and the heels are just extraordinary and make you really look like an Angel!...I'm speechless! Just breathtaking! You are really very beautiful!

    xoxo
    Mila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you Mila! Hope you had a good Christmas too! :) xo

      Delete
  5. Great look! I adore the shoes and shirt. Very classy yet sassy!

    http://shavae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the Coat!!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style! You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amaizing combination!! love it 💜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amaizing combination!! love it 💜

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment