24.11.15

Wool coat

Vintage coat / T shirt - Weekday / Leggings - Gina tricot / Heels - Asos
Hey guys! This is what I'm wearing today.
It's kinda cold so I'm wearing big coats now. The faux fur collar isn't a part of
the coat. I actually took it from an old coat my mom used to have and I just put it on
top of any coat like this and it instantly changes the whole look of the coat. I love
vintage coats like these that remind me of a bathrobe, they're the best thing to 
wear in winter! I'm so excited about this week because I was invited to a big party 
this Friday and I'm gonna start planning my outfit today. I'll let you guys 
know more about it later this week!
xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Your idea to put the faux fur collar on top of all your coats really works since it gives them a look much more refined and trendy and yet so cozy and definitely ideal for very cold days! Moreover I liked a lot your leggins and your heels as well!
    I can't wait to know your outfit for next friday's party, I'm so curious Sylvie... ;)

    xoxox

    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/17/2016

    You are one sexy chic in them leggings you should do more on black satin leggings you will smash them

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment