16.11.15

Sunday

Vintage coat / Scarf - Asos / Shirt - Zara / Jeans - United Colors of Benetton / Boots - Nelly
 Hey guys! This is what I wore on Sunday. 
I was in another city for the weekend with my sisters and we did some shopping on 
Sunday and this is what I was wearing. I wanted to wear something casual so I
wore these loose jeans that I cropped myself as I like to do to all of my jeans. I thought
pairing it with this sheer shirt looked perfect and I added this little scarf to make this
look a little retro and chic. I really like these kind of scarves and I wanna get 
more of them in different colors. 
xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Simple and casual and perfect :)

    Lau
    http://www.lscrapbook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your outfit and your pictures are beautiful!
    ultimofashions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I'm really in love with that amazing little scarf, even more combined with that black shirt!! Moreover also your cropped jeans are just perfect!!
    xoxox
    Mila

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment