13.11.15

Grey

Vintage coat / Sweater - Lindex / Jeans - Only / Heels (similar)
This is what I wore yesterday. It's been so rainy and cold so I wore this long grey
coat that I haven't worn in a while. I love wearing outfits like these that focus on one color in 
different shades. Grey has recently become one of my favorite colors for fall and winter. I 
don't think I've done and all grey look before so I was really excited about this look. I rarely wear
grey as the main color of any outfit because I always thought it was a really boring color before.
But I actually have some pretty cool grey clothes so I'm gonna start wearing them more often.
Have a great weekend guys! 
xo Sylvie

8 comments:

  1. Love this newyorker style outfit, the perfect combination of different shades of grey and those so cool sandals I fell in love with!
    xoxox
    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shoes are awesome! great look

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this look! The grey coat is such a perfect piece for fall and winter and I love how you wore grey underneath as well. Also, the transparent heel on your shoes are to die for. You have a great sense of style I love it! Looking forward to what you have in store in the future!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a big inspiration for me :) Your style is amazing, so minimalist.
    In really interesting way u combine different clothes and create perfect sets for me.
    Waitin for new inspirational looks ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment