22.11.15

Furry scarf

Furry scarf - Gina tricot / Vintage coat / Shirt - Monki / Jeans - Zara / Shoes - Asos
I think it's safe to say that winter has started here. It started snowing a little yesterday
so it's time to start layering up my clothes. Even though I'm not a winter kinda girl
I love that I can wear big faux fur coats and scarves now. I'm really into these 
furry scarves right now. I think they add a special detail to any coat especially
if their color matches with the coat! Now I'm about to do some online shopping for
some black ankle boots, hopefully I'll find some cool ones!
xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. This looks so good, you're like some glamorous lady in disguise (if it does make sense :D).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/23/2015

    Hey Sylvie.
    I absolutely love your scarf. It looks super regale but still young and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pants and shirt :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the full white look that makes you look like a sweet little snowflake in the storm: then, since it is very cold, a cozy coat and a wonderful furry scarf wrap you up in a big hug making the whole outfit effortlessly chic! This is why this look is pure poetry, while your scarf is really to die for!

    xoxox
    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your scarf !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment