8.11.15

Denim on denim

Vintage coat / Shirt - H&M / Jeans - Crocker jeans / Boots - (similar)
This is today's outfit. I love a good denim on denim look.
I never get tired of this classic combo because it's so easy and in my opinion
you can never go wrong with an outfit like this. So when I can't think of anything
to wear I usually think of some kind of monochrome or denim look. Even though 
a denim look like this is pretty chic I still think it looks very casual and it can 
be a little boring on it's own so I tried to spice it up with this pale green 
trench coat and leather boots to add a little edginess to it.  
xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. Great casual outfit! The bluish denim gives to the whole set a touch of light while that amazing trench and the black booties break the color scheme making this outfit a perfect everyday fall look!
    Btw....you're so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Milena!! :) x

      Delete
  2. color of these coat with these blue jeans parts looks so high-fashion! love it
    http://velvetindustry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Click here

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment