13.10.15

White coat

Coat - H&M  / Jeans - Weekday / Mules - Asos
 Hey guys! This is what I wore on Monday.
Black and white are my go-to colors when I'm trying to stay casual but chic.
I like a look that doesn't have too many things going on at once so I'm always drawn
to a more minimal look like this one. I haven't worn this coat since last winter and
even then I think I wore it only twice because I was kinda afraid to get it dirty, 
but I realized that that's gonna happen at some point anyway so I decided 
to start wearing this coat more often because I really like it and it's
just stupid to buy something and never use it! :)
xo Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. It would be a shame to not wear this beaufiful coat! :) it's amazing! I love white as well but of course, it's impossible to keep it all clean forever :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment