15.10.15

Leather jacket

Jacket - H&M / Turtleneck - Monki / Jeans - Weekday / Heels - Asos
Hey guys! This is today's look. 
One of my favorite things about fall is that I can wear turtlenecks and leather jackets.
Today I'm pairing them with these jeans from Weekday, which are one of my
favorite jeans because of the fit and the color but I shortened them myself.
It's not too cold yet over here so luckily I can still get away with a leather
jacket. But this week I'm gonna start shopping for some new winter coats
with faux fur collars. I think they are gonna be really cool for this winter!
xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. In love with your style! I just followed you on Bloglovin x

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a stunner baby! Love everything of your look from top to toe!
    I only would have shortened my jeans a little more up to calf-length to make them look even more fit, cool, chic and sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment