4.8.15

MONO

Vintage blazer / Top - MISSGUIDED / Pants - KAPPAHL/  Shoes (similar)
This is what I wore on Sunday. I love wearing monochrome.
I think black and white outfits look so chic and clean. I always try to go
with something minimal because I don't like having too many things going on
in an outfit or too many colors at the same time. And also black and white is 
my favorite go-to combo when I can't decide what to wear.. Anyway It 
stopped raining here so it finally feels like summer and I can wear crop tops 
again. I'm really into blazers too at the moment but I can't wait to start 
wearing leather jackets again. 

xo Sylvie

8 comments:

  1. Loving the white and black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana ihana asu ja olet niin upea! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Your waist is so thin!!! Beautiful and fancy look!

    Welcome to my blog RITALIFESTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so cute and you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. an outfit I would def wear myself. love this!

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment