30.8.15

Brown leather

Hat - Monki / Blouse - Zara / Faux leather shorts - H&M / Heels - Forever21
This is what I wore yesterday. It's been so rainy and cold over
here but yesterday was ok so I decided to wear shorts. I really like
brown at the moment and I usually don't wear it because I always
thought it was such a boring color in clothes but after I tried these shorts
on I totally changed my mind and I wanna get more brown clothes
for fall. I think brown tones are gonna be pretty popular this fall.
xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. Love the hat, shoes and blouse! Not sure if I could rock those shorts but they look great on you. Can't wait to see more of your outfit posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every style is awesome. Whether its hat , shoes , leather shorts or top. Everything is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment