28.8.15

The You Way magazine feature


I'm sooo happy and honored to be featured in this Swedish magazine
called "The you way"!! I've been obsessed with their platform for a long time so I
was really happy when they asked me to be in their magazine!! I was interviewed about
autumn and winter trends and I also talked about my style and the things that inspire me.
This magazine is kinda like a coffee table book full of lots of cool stuff!!!
You guys have to check it out!

xo Sylvie

Follow me on Instagram to keep up with me daily @sylviemus_

3 comments:

  1. Omg! What a coincidence, Im holding the magazine just this second and I though I would check out your blog =). I felt so proud to see you there. Your blog is very inspiration! Much love from Sweden!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! <3

      Delete

Leave a comment