25.7.15

WHITE DENIM SKIRT

Shirt - H&M / Denim skirt - VERO MODA / Shoes (similar)
Hey guys! I'm back with another white outfit.
I love wearing all white looks especially in summer I feel like white is
such a fun and bright color and it goes really well with my skin tone.
I found this amazing denim skirt from Vero Moda a while ago and I just had to
get it since I hadn't seen a skirt like this before. The thing I love about this skirt
the most is the raw hem and the cut. I feel like it's really pretty but edgy at the
same time.
xo Sylvie

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!
    xx
    http://fuss.co.in/musings-from-jaipur/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish!

    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say...I think "I love your style" is pretty accurate :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You nailed the all white look

    fashionenth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/27/2015

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, you definitely look gorgeous in all white. GORG!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Daily Look Elite Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. the white on white combo is one of my faves and idk what it is but that white denim skirt is really doing it for me. i'm in love with it and need it!

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment