31.7.15

PINK SUIT

Blazer and pants - GINA TRICOT / Shoes - DINSKO
This is an outfit I wore to a wedding I went to about a week ago.
I always like wearing something a bit more androgynous to formal events
because I feel like it's not as predictable as wearing a dress and high heels. 
I thought since I usually wear a lot of monochrome I wanted to spice things
up a bit and wear color. This blazer and the pants didn't come together though.
I got this blazer many years ago and I was lucky to find pants in a matching shade
of pink surprisingly also from Gina tricot, after I went through all my favorite
stores with no luck. I was so happy I found them because I didn't have
to come up with another look with so little time.. 
xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. You look so good in a suit and I love the colors. It's colorful yet not eyecatching colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look :)
    I will follow your blog, follow back?

    *XoXo
    - www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FHHl3dT3g
    - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment