29.7.15

ON MY MIND

I. MONKI 2. PROENZA SCHOULER 3. WHISTLES 4. ZARA
(Image from Tumblr)
I really like cropped trousers at the moment. I think they are a
really good alternative to jeans for cooler weather. I feel like these
trousers are so versatile and they can be worn with heels or a pair of flats.
And they can also be worn very casually with a t shirt or if you wanna 
be more formal you can pair the trousers with a matching blazer
for a suit look. I put together the best ones that I've found online and I think
these ones are a definite must have for the end of summer and fall.

xo Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Loving cropped trousers, especially the silky kinds! Perfect for summer AND you can wear flats with it, which...is super important to me lately haha.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Daily Look Elite Review

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment