11.6.15

LEATHER ACCENTS

Jacket & Skirt - H&M / Turtleneck - ASOS / Shoes - TRUFFLE
Hey guys! This is what I'm wearing today.
It's kinda warm but super windy so I can still wear a leather jacket here.
I chose to wear all white with leather accents meaning the jacket and the loafers.
I'm rarely in flats but when I am I think loafers are the best shoes to wear on 
a day when I'm not feeling like wearing heels or when I wanna feel comfortable.
And also they aren't too casual like ballet flats so I think they really 
bring a lot to this outfit.
xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. I love your clean minimalist style! You always look AMAZING! Following your blog now! :)

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how you threw the leather jacket over the shoulders. And yes to these minimal vibes! Happy weekend xx

    IMAN | MANIGAZER

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment