26.6.15

JUMPSUIT

Jumpsuit  (similar) / Shoes - ASOS
Hey guys! So this is what I'm wearing today.
A jumpsuit I got from a market in Paris a few years ago when I realized 
that I had only packed for sunny days and it got really rainy and cold all of a sudden
so I had to buy something to keep me warm and then I saw this jumpsuit and 
was so in love with it. I've only worn this a couple of times because 
I usually like wearing outfits that consist of more than just one item so I don't
really see this as an "outfit", but I feel like this jumpsuit is the perfect thing to
 wear on such a casual day like today.

xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am a fashion blogger from Zimbabwe and I came across your blog via glamour.com. I am absolutely inlove with it! Its fab.

    www.signaturetoscie.co.zw

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment