8.6.15

BLUE & NUDE

Vintage coat & top / Skirt - H&M / Shoes (similar)
This is today's outfit. It was sunny in the morning when
I left in this outfit then after a while it started raining and of course I didn't 
even have an umbrella, but it's OK because I had a really good day
and I was really happy about this look. I finally found a top to mach this
faux leather skirt. I really wanted the attention to be on the blue trench coat 
so I decided to wear everything else in this nude color but in different textures.
I think this color combo works really well and the coats color really stands out. 
xo Sylvie

2 comments:

  1. Would you be interested in writing a guest column for Blog and The City? Just read some of them on the website to get an idea of it and mail me if you are interested (info@blogandthecity.net)

    x Sophia

    Founder | Blog and The City
    Personal Blog | Tao of Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the look, simple with a (shoe) twist !

    Fanny
    www.tvotvp.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment