3.5.15

STREET CHIC

Sweater - H&M / Skirt - Jean Paul Gaultier for LINDEX / Cap - SEPPÄLÄ / Shoes (similar)
 Hey everyone! This is today's outfit.
Today was a warm but rainy day so I wore this oversize sweater and this pencil
skirt. This skirt was my favorite piece from Jean Paul Gaultier's collection
for Lindex. I think this cap and big sweater add a bit of a street vibe to this outfit and the 
skirt and heels are more sophisticated and chic. Hopefully next week will be sunny
so I can stop carrying my umbrella around. Hope you all had a great weekend! :-)
xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Looking So Black Cap An Black Shoes Good Look Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt, such a perfect sporty luxe look!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt!!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment