29.5.15

GREY

Trench coat - LINDEX / Top - ASOS / Pants - H&M / Shoes - NELLY
 Today I decided to wear all grey with these beige pumps.
I was going through my closet looking for these pants and I noticed
that I have a few items in this shade of grey so then I put them together and
this happened! I chose these beige pumps because I think grey and beige go so well 
together and grey shoes would have been a little too much for this look. 
I have so many cool things coming up this summer that I can't wait to share 
with you guys!! I hope you all have a great weekend!
xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. ihana ihana ja ihana <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different lengths and fits. It gives the look so much texture and depth.

    Shae @ www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is life!!

    Jamesia Fluellen

    WWW.THEGLAMAGENT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment