28.4.15

WHITE DRESS

Dress - H&M CONSCIOUS / Leather jacket - H&M / Boots - NELLY
This was yesterday's outfit. Unfortunately it's still rainy over here since last week
but I wasn't cold, thanks to these suede boots. This dress is
one of my favorite dresses that I have. I love H&M's Conscious collections, they 
are always so pretty and wearable. I'm wearing a belt with this dress though, so
it's not designed to look that tight on the waist or this short but I like it better this way.
think I could wear this dress to a festival too but with some kind of flat boots 
or sandals. I can't wait for the summer festivals to start here in Finland.
I'm gonna try to go to as many good ones as possible this year!
xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. Omg, I love this outfit!! I am waiting for the weather to get warmer so that I can combine my thigh high boot with dresses and shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. White clothing for woman always suits better, and there are a lot of nice designs for many likes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, you have a great sense of style. White dresses always make you look more radiant, I think that is why it is used a lot in clothing for woman.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment