8.4.15

My shoes



These are some of my favorite heels.
I've always been a "shoe girl". I've never been as into bags or belts 
and other accessories they way I'm into shoes. I have many pairs but it's
not like I'm collecting them. I buy shoes that I know I'm gonna wear a lot and I
like to think about what I could wear with them before I buy them. But I have to 
admit that almost all of my shoes are high heels even though I'm pretty tall.
 I have only a few flat shoes and as funny as this sounds, I'm definitely one 
of those girls who wouldn't be caught dead wearing sneakers in public if
I'm not working out! :-D

xo Sylvie 

3 comments:

  1. A girl can never have enough shoes! :) Love these!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect selection! I'm a fan of shoes as well. They make the perfect pop for a minimal and casual look.

    Love, Maria
    marieroget.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment