6.4.15

MINIMAL

Coat (vintage) / Turtleneck - Kappahl / Skirt - H&M / Shoes - Missguided
Hey everyone! This is today's minimal outfit.
It was warm so I decided to wear a leather skirt. I paired it with a white turtleneck and
my favorite camel coat which I wear pretty often because I'm obsessed with 
camel at the moment. I really like this color combo. I think you can never go wrong with a
good basic color palette. And I wore these platform boots to add some edge to this 
otherwise classic outfit. Today was such a good day I have a feeling that this is gonna
be a really good week! :-)
xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. Love everything you’re wearing – and I love those extra photos!ブランド靴

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgenous Look! :) You're so pretty ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  3. Sterling Silver4/10/2015

    The combination of the colors is indeed lovely :') I can't take my eyes off you, you're just so gorgeous <3

    http://jewelryfreebie.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet! Thank you :)

      Delete

Leave a comment