14.4.15

CAMEL AND BLACK

Coat (vintage) / Turtleneck - H&M / Pants (similar) / Shoes - Truffle / Hair tie - H&M
Hey guys! So I think this is my last winter-ish outfit. 
I sorted out my closet and put my winter stuff way in the back and 
made room for my new spring/summer stuff that I can't wait to wear this week.
I'm so happy that it's almost summer here and I'll be wearing shorts and skirts again,
But anyway about this outfit. I wore this minimal look on Sunday and it was a really chill
day just hanging out with my sisters I didn't feel like wearing heels since
we were walking around town all day so I wore these cute loafers I got last fall..
xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this outfit! In love with your loafers, and the hair tie is such a lovely detail to tie your outfit together. Xx

    http://blanc-mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that camel coat! I've been on the lookout for one myself.


    Miss Jenuine | https://miss-jenuine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment