14.2.15

DENIM ON DENIM

Coat - H&M / Shirt - H&M / Jeans - Crocker jeans / Shoes - Dinsko
Hey guys! So I'm in white and blue today. 
I think this is a perfect match! I've wanted to wear a denim-on-denim look
for a while but wasn't sure what coat to wear with it since it's not that warm here yet
but this coat was a good choice. I went to hang out with some friends wearing this
outfit and I was so paranoid about sitting anywhere in this white
coat because every time I wear it something weird happens to it and I have to 
always wash it after I've worn it once which is super annoying.. but I still 
love this coat and I wear it often. Now if only I could find a white leather jacket, 
that would be really cool!
xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! And you've gained a new follower. In love with your style, girl ;)

    love, maria
    marieroget.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! Such a nice outfit and you look beautiful.
    http://www.shoplinkz.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment