3.2.15

SHADES OF GREY

Leather jacket - H&M / T shirt and Jeans - Weekday / Shoes - Asos
Hey guys! Today I was in these dark tones. I really love matching similar colors
together! These are my very first grey jeans. I got these from Weekday, which happens
to be one of my favorite stores at the moment! They have perfect jeans there! I'm wearing 
my Asos suede slingbacks again.. I think I've worn these in too many outfits.. hahah!
But they are my absolute favorite heels they just look good with everything 
and they are super comfy! :-D  It's so rainy here but It's getting warmer so I'm happy!
xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. lovely look!

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=462525359&pid=uid9444-26670538-10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Especially the jacket :-D

    www.annedortheandersen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful woman you are! Love the color palet, grey and black fav!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment