20.2.15

LEATHER PANTS

Blazer - Mango / Shirt - H&M / Pants - Lindex / Shoes - Boohoo
I was in the mood to wear black and white today so I wore this
suit-like outfit. I've mixed different textures in this outfit, which I think
makes it a little more interesting. These faux leather pants for Lindex are
one of my favorite items in my closet even though I don't wear them very often.
They have a really good fit and they don't make my legs look
short, like I feel most long pants do. These are a little loose, but in a
good way. I doubt that leather pants will ever go out of style!

Now I'm about to pack and go to another city for the weekend.
Hope you guys have a good weekend too! :-D

xo Sylvie

12 comments:

  1. Diggin the pants!

    www.thesocratic.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is fantastic! I love the way you mixed those leather pants with the black blazer and black boots.

    Katie
    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the entire look really cool style with a chic vibe!!
    xoxo
    Rachel

    http://chicglamstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, I like the blazer in particular, I really want a black blazer at the moment so I think I'll take a look at Mango!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Hannah! :) Mango is a good place to look for blazers!

      Delete
  5. Dope outfit!! Love your blog, keep up the good work! Check out my blog about my life as a fashion student in New York.

    Lightofnyc.com

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thanx! I'll definitely check it out! :)

      Delete
  6. This outfit is fantastic! The whole look is amazing.
    http://www.shoplinkz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog Great outfit, I like the blazer in particular, I really want a black blazer at the moment so I think I'll take a look at Mango.Thanks for sharing.........

    Brand Consultant Singapore | Brand Marketing Consultant in Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment