19.2.15

CAMEL TONES

Coat (vintage) / Poncho - H&M / Boots - Nelly
Hey everyone! I'm wearing my poncho as a dress today.
I keep finding new ways to wear it and new things to pair it with.
I like matching similar colors together and these camel tones go really
well with black! There's not much snow anymore so I can
wear these suede boots again and I'm really excited about spring 
because I have so many outfit ideas I wanna wear now that it's 
a bit warmer and sunnier. 
I hope you guys are having a good week! 
xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, layering the camel tone jacket over the camel toned poncho works very well and those boots look amazing on you. Where are the boots from?

    Agnes x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you!! :) The boots are from Nelly.com I got them a really long time ago..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A poncho as a dress! Such a good idea haha! I also love camel as well, I totally need to incorporate camel into my closet!

    www.danielleleshea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Camel is such a great color! :)

      Delete
  4. absolutely love your blog, you have such great style!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit. Totally loving your blog.

    xx
    Niziya | www.threefourbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment