15.1.15

LEOPARD

Coat - H&M / T shirt - Zara / Jeans - Weekday / Shoes - Truffle
Hey guys! It's getting so much warmer over here this week! I hope it's a sign
of winter ending early! :-D Today I wore this cute faux fur leopard coat from H&M
which I'm absolutely in love with! I feel like it spices up this monochrome outfit.
Aside from the coat this outfit is pretty minimal and actually something I
would wear going to a casting but of course I'd be wearing black heels instead
of moccasins then.. I'm having a really good week and I'm working on 
some new stuff  that I can't wait to show you all! 
Have a great weekend!! <3
xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Sylvie you did it again! Awesome outfit. I've meant to comment your blog a thousand times, but I'm the laziest reader ever when it comes to commenting.. :D You're such of an inspiration to me. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah :D Well thank you so much Milla!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, you're killing it girl!! I'd lovee you to see what's new on my blog: http://hannecaron.weebly.com/
    hugs&kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment