28.12.14

WHITE COAT

Coat - H&M / bag (vintage) / Leather pants - Lindex / Shoes - Asos
 This is what I wore while doing some last minute Christmas shopping in Turku this week.
I found this coat in H&M and I'm so obsessed with it! I like how it looks like
a long blazer and it's very well structured. It has the exact shape that I like in coats 
like these. I think I got the biggest size I could find cause I love oversize coats and
I think they look really good on me! And these leather pants are a must have
for winter! So warm and stylish. I think these are a good alternative for jeans.

Now I'm trying to plan my outfit for New Year.. This year I don't wanna wear
a dress so I have a few days to find something good! :-D
xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. This coat is awesome, so simple and beautiful...I hope you will show us what did you wear on New Year :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u!! :) Of course I'll show you guys what I wore on new year! :)<3

      Delete
  2. This coat look so nice on you. just awesome :)
    Zoey
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/12/2015

    I really like your coat. so nice and classy.
    Zoey
    (http://www.shoplinkz.com)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment