22.12.14

THE SUIT

Blazer - Mango / Pants - Seppälä / Heels - Asos / Bag (vintage)
I went to a wedding on Saturday and this is what I wore.
I wanted to wear something sexy but I didn't wanna go for an obvious choice and wear
 a dress so I decided to wear a slightly oversize suit. I've been wanting to wear one
for a while now but I hadn't found the right opportunity yet until now. 
This is an androgynous look but I feel like the length of the pants
 and the heels make it a little more feminine.

The wedding was so much fun! I love weddings, especially if there is dancing and
good food! Haha! :-D
xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. Wow your suit is really pretty love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic in this suit....love it!

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment