24.12.14

PRINTED SKIRT

Coat (vintage) / Blouse - Zara / Skirt - Monki / Shoes - Asos
 Today's look is minimal again like most of my outfits. I think there's something 
so beautiful about a simple outfit that has lots of good details, like
the print on this skirt. In this outfit I've paired this structured skirt with this soft blouse
to create a classic look, but since it's winter here I put on this warm and
long vintage coat over it to complete the look. The leather boots add an interesting
contrast to the outfit. It was super windy when we shot these pics so my hair
was all over the place!

Right now I'm about to go to a city called Turku here in Finland to be with my
family for Christmas. This is definitely my favorite time of the year, tho I hate the snow..
I can't wait to see everyone and give them gifts! <3
xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. your looks are amazing


    http://amandachic.com/
    http://amandachic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanx!! I'll check it out! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment