2.12.14

FUR COAT

Coat - H&M /Turtleneck - Seppälä / Jeans - Weekday / Shoes - ASOS 
 So it's officially fur coat weather over here! To me this is the best part of winter
 when I get to wear faux fur coats. I've collected quite a bit of them over the 
years so I have some good options..
This one I got, I think like 3 years ago from H&M and it's still a favorite of mine
 because it has a vintage look to it and I love vintage coats as you guys have
 probably noticed! :-D I think it compliments my all black outfit really well!
Not posing at all... hahah
Have a good week guys! 
xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. Wow your coat is looking amazing love this
    Ambreen
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! I also think fur coats are the best of winter :)

    (definitely following!)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree, it compliments you very well :). I like these vintage coats (whether they are really vintage or look-a-like).

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment