7.11.14

VINTAGE PANTS

DIY Faux fur collar / Leather jacket - H&M / Pants (vintage) / Shoes - Nelly
I'm really in love with these pants! They aren't the warmest choice for this season
but it's not super cold yet so I can still get away with them. I found them in a little
vintage store this summer but I haven't gotten around to wearing them yet 
until now..

It's finally Friday and I can't wait to start my weekend! Unfortunately I'm sick but
it wont stop me from having a good weekend! Today I went to pick up some stuff
for an upcoming campaign that I'm gonna be a part of and I'm super excited and I 
can't wait to share it with you guys!
xo Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :) Voguedrobe is a ultimate social network for all fashionistas, designers and companies...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment