28.11.14

Grey coat

Coat - Lindex / Shirt - Monki / Boots - Nelly
 I got this coat last winter from Lindex and it's definitely my favorite winter coat.
Trust me it's a lot warmer than it looks! It's made from wool and it feels really 
comfortable. The boots I felt completed this look very well and
added some edge to this, kinda serious outfit. There's no ice on the ground yet 
so I can still walk around safely in these boots!

Now I'm off to do some shopping.. Happy Friday guys! ;-)

xo Sylvie 

9 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu look, es perfectooo... Te vez preciosaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat is really beautiful and your boots are amazing! Nice combination Sylvie! I'm Eni, an italian blogger....Check out my blog when u have time. Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eni! <3 I'll check it out!

      Delete
  4. Love the look! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment