26.9.14

LEATHER SKIRT

Sweater - Lindex / Leather skirt - H&M / Shoes - Missguided
I always feel so chic when I'm wearing black and white.. 
This leather mini skirt is just AMAZING! I found it in H&M this summer when I was
just browsing and not really looking for anything particular. When I saw it
I knew I had to have it! I love leather and I think it always brings some edge to an outfit.
The best part of this skirt is the details, silver belt buckles on the waist.

The weather here has gotten really bad and It's cold and rainy now. We
took these pics a little while ago when the weather was still a bit warmer and I could
get away with a mini skirt.. I can't wait for the weekend! I'm gonna do
some shoe shopping and try to find the perfect boots for fall!!


xo Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment